Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful for Friends Part III

It is such a blessing in my life to have good friends! I had the opportunity last night to enjoy a special dinner with four of the best women on the planet, and I am so lucky to call them my friends! We laugh together, we cry together, we share life's experiences together, we understand each other, and it's just so good. Thank you, my dear friends!

Here's a card I made a while ago - it says what I'm feeling today. Simple construction, with a little distress inking on the edges and a heart-shaped brad for embellishment. The sentiment design is mine, not yet released as a stamp. Stay tuned for that.

So the weather today is a little less cold than it was yesterday. Less ice to scrape from the car windshields. But I do have to say that I enjoy the crisp weather, and the sweaters, and the scarves, and the boots with warm fleecy linings. I love the layers. Oh, and also hats. I've recently discovered how much I love hats.

OK - time to get to work. Let's make it a great day! Don't let the losers get you down!

"I get by with a little help from my friends." —John Lennon