Friday, November 12, 2010

Fabulous Friday!

Today is a crisp, sunny fall day. I am sitting at my computer in my jams at 9:28am working. The heater is on and it feels lovely. I should have taken a shower about 2 hours ago, but alas I am behind. In addition to doing my other work (which yes, I have been doing, I promise!) Ive been trying to do a little redesign and tweaking of my blog to make it a bit cuter and more fun. I am still working on it. It's a tedious and frustrating process to get it just how I want it, mostly because I don't know just how I want it and I don't really know what I am doing and I will not pay someone to do it for me. So I will keep working on it. As someone who tweaks things for a living I am used to the tedium, but it's still slow-going. So for now I will leave it how it is (not bad), I will get in the shower, and I will go take on the rest of my day!

Hope yours is a good one. Love life! Be nice! Be happy! Don't let the losers get you down!

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself, 'I, not events, have the power to make myself happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead; tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.'" —Groucho Marx