Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful for Friends

It's the week of Thanksgiving. One of my favorites of the year. Of the many things I am thankful for in my life, one of the biggest is my friends. Oh, what would I do without my friends? They listen to me, they give me great advice, they care about me, they worry about me, and they are there for me in too many ways to mention. And it's so great to have different circles of friends, and different kinds of friends. It really helps to make my life complete. I love you, my friends!

Here's a simple "friends" card (photo is a little blurry - sorry about that), built with Memory Box papers, a big metal "f" from my stash, some mini staples, and that's about it.

Time to run. Make it a great day!

"And a youth said, speak to us of friendship.
And he answered, saying, your friend is your needs answered.
He is your field which you sow with love and reap with thanksgiving.
And he is your board and your fireside.
For you come to him with your hunger, and you seek him for peace."
—Kahlil Gibran