Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thankful for Friends Part IV

How many posts will I do about Friendship? Well, this is my 4th and I'm sure there will be lots more. Friends are so important to me, and I have some wonderful ones! What a blessing they are in my life. They make me laugh, they give me good advice, they listen to me, they help me do stuff, they keep me company, and they bring me joy. I love my friends! And I'm trying to get excited about the prospect of moving away from the town I've lived in for over fifteen years and going to live in a new town where I will get the opportunity to make new friends. It's sad, exciting, and daunting all at the same time. I know this is the right move for my family to make, but I am also a bit nervous about it. But... it's only a 30-minute drive away so I can always come back to Folsom for some fabulous friend fun! Oh yeah.

Here are a couple
of my new designs that were just recently released by Impression Obsession. They're available from retailers now, and will soon also be available to purchase directly from IO. The "Friend Box" is part of Clear Set CL317, and the "Large Flower" is part of Clear Set CL318. Lots of new stamp releases this time of year and it's exciting! Stay tuned to see more designs, and as soon as I get the stamps in my hands I'll make some sample cards and post them.

Well, it's off to work for me. The sun is shining here today, which is a nice break from the rain. Enjoy your day!

"I get by with a little help from my friends." —John Lennon