Saturday, September 29, 2012

Falling...

Thought I'd share some photos of the Fall decorating we've been doing around our new/old home. It's not much but it's been fun to add some small touches here and there. Scroll on down to see all of the photos... and sorry for the wacky formatting. Blogger is not my friend these days! I am not a fan of pumpkins with faces - I like to let my pumpkin decor work from late September clear through Thanksgiving... I just throw in a spider here and there during the month of October. And we actually like to cook our pumpkins around here: soups, pies, roasted in the oven with garlic and onions... whatever we can think of... so we always look forward to this time of year. And the apples? Love them! We've not really seen much Fall weather here yet, in fact it's hovering near 100 degrees today, but believe me we are ready, and I know it will be here soon. We love Fall!