Thursday, March 31, 2011

Itchin' to Make Some Art!

It's been so long since I've been able to sit down and "be creative." With the move, the remodel, my new part-time job, and just life in general, I have not had the time nor the place nor do I have my supplies organized. Boo. And it looks like it will be a while until I am to that point. Let me tell you, living in one place for 15 years then picking up and trying to get re-settled in a new-old house in a new town... it's been so discombobulating to me! I don't know what my problem is but I often sit and look at all of the boxes around this place and don't know where to start, so I don't start. And when there's something that I need that I HAVE to find I search and sometimes find it but more often I don't find it and it is frustrating. My hope and my wish is that as soon as our kitchen remodel is finished (light at the end of that tunnel - finally!) I can get lots of boxes unpacked in there and then the rest of the rooms will follow. As my daddy always says, it's a process and not an event. Good things take time. But in the scheme of things, looking at the world, I know that I am blessed and for that I am thankful! I have a wonderful hubby, fabulous kiddos, incredible friends... it's good! Thank the Lord.

"Chaos is a friend of mine." —Bob Dylan