Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reminiscing...

Holy smokes, it's been a week since my last post, and it will be more than a week until my next, since Rich and I are leaving Friday for yet another trip across the lovely Nevada desert to see our girl Steph in Utah, and help get her moved into her new digs. Where does the time go? Work, work, work, and not very much play, although I do admit that I feel very blessed these days and life is really good.

Thought I'd share an OLD photo of my kid
dos, appropriate for the Halloween season. This was taken circa 1996 or 1997, the second or third year we were in our home. What cuties they were, am I right? David was going through a phase where he was ALWAYS shirtless! It was funny. Glad he's grown out of that habit... Yep, it was October (in California, but still it gets cool here!) Steph was in a turtleneck and David was in the all-together. What a pair they were. Oh how I loved them when they were small, but how I love them still, and maybe even more, now that they are so grown up. What a blessing it is to be a parent! Steph and David, I love you my sweets!

More in a couple of weeks. I love my family! Tempus fugit!

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family." —Anthony Brandt