Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thankful...

Well, this year has gotten away from me. Life is just a blur these days! I just can't get it all done, and that's why this poor blog has been on the back burner for so long. 

Anyway, I wanted to pop in today because next week is Thanksgiving and it's my absolute favorite time of year. And I needed to share this card by the talented Jeanne Streiff, that uses two of the stamps from one of my newer sets from Impression Obsession, CL405 - I am Thankful. Isn't this the cutest card? Love-love-love it. And there are several other word stamps in the set that are also very appropriate for this wonderful time of year. Get yours today! :-)

Tomorrow happens to be my birthday, and last night a few of my amazing gal-friends threw me a surprise party, wherein was served several kinds of pie. They sent me home with some and I had some of my friend Diane's amazing apple pie for breakfast this morning. What can I say, it's a wonderful life!

Okay, it's time for me to run. Remember to be thankful today!

"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, 'thank you,' that would suffice."  —Meister Eckhart