Monday, January 6, 2014

2014... What?

Well. Welcome world to a brand-new year! The year just passed was, honestly, a difficult one for me on a personal level. I lost both of my grandmothers, my husband lost his job of 18 years (and was unemployed for over six months), Our son moved away, our daughter had some challenges, and there were some other things that just seemed to complicate everything else and make life, well, HARD! But here we are at a new beginning of sorts. My husband has a new job, I have some new opportunities, our children are doing well, and we are looking forward with anticipation of what life will bring us in 2014 and beyond.

This is an exciting time in that it's "new release" time over at Impression Obsession. I have lots of new stamp designs that I am thrilled for the world to see! And our design team has been doing some amazing things with them that make me so happy! Pictured here are just a couple samples of their work. First card is by Jeanne Streiff, and the second card is by Vicki Garrett.

This is also an exciting time because later this week I'm heading down to Anaheim, CA for the big, huge, awesome CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) Mega-Show & Convention. I cannot wait to get there and see all the new exciting products, ideas and techniques to be had in the paper crafting and rubber stamping industries! Yay! I'll be taking lots of photos and will post some here later.

All right now, it's time for me to run. Lots to do! Let's all go be good to one another, and make the new year wonderful!

"Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come..."  —Alfred Tennyson