Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Halloween Stamps!

Hey there! I'm just popping in to share some of my brand new stamps, available now for pre-order from Impression Obsession. Summer is quickly winding down and the Holiday Season will soon be upon us, so I thought today I'd feature my three new Halloween Clear Sets. These were SO FUN to create, and the design team has done some great things with them so far! This card, from IO design team member Jeanne Strieff, uses my spider and my "poisonous potions" images on a spooky and splotchy Halloween- green background. I love it! The three new Halloween sets are CL488 "Have Broom Will Travel" (which includes the "poisonous potions" stamp), CL489 "Lose Your Head," and CL490 "Tangled Web" (which includes the spider stamp). And as always, in addition to the clear sets, all of these stamps are also available from Impression Obsession as individual rubber cling or wood-mounted stamps. Order yours today, and let the holiday stamping begin! :)

Okay, time for me to run, as the hubs and I are headed out tomorrow for a week of R&R. Yay! Hope you all are enjoying the last of Summer. Take care, friends.

"From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord, deliver us!"
                       —Scottish Saying