Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday.

Whew. Almost through another week. The weather here in NorCal is amazing and beeeeeee-utiful, warm and sunny and it just feels good down to my bones! Yes I need to keep up on the allergy meds, but it's so worth it. This is such a gorgeous place to live. Right now the dogwood tree next to our house is in full bloom, and the sight of that tree against the brilliant blue sky, well, there's just nothing like it! Love the springtime. 

We're hoping to get lots of projects done around the old house this weekend, but I'm starting off tonight the best way I know how: dinner with my sweetie then watching a movie here at home. Just some relaxing downtime after the busy work week.

Here's another "hey girl" for your enjoyment. Love these, and love my girl Steph who sent it to me. And yes, I do love chalkboard paint. Who doesn't, am I right?

OK, well, that's it for now. I wish you all peace, love and sunshine!

"A good laugh is sunshine in the house."  —William Makepeace Thackeray