Thursday, March 21, 2013

Getting a Little Sketchy...


On this beautiful SPRING morning (yay springtime!) I thought I'd share one of my newest designs, which will be released as both clear and rubber stamps this summer by Impression Obsession. While I sill love the words and many of my designs are still text-based, I am branching out more and doing more hand-sketched pieces. This is one of a collection of two botanical sets that I've done, and there are lots of other new things to come this summer as well. Can't wait for you to see them, and I myself can't wait to get my hands on the new stamps! What fun.

It's an amazing, gorgeous spring day here in NorCal - it rained a little yesterday, but today is crisp and clear, the sky is stunningly blue, flowers are blooming, and the blossoms are falling from the trees like snow. Other than my headache, sneezing and allergy eyes, it's all good! What a big beautiful world. Does God love us, or what?

Okay, let's all go make someone happy today!

"Spring is nature's way of saying, 'let's party!.'"  —Robin Williams