Friday, January 18, 2013

The Word Is: SIMPLIFY

In amongst all the new things I am working on here in the new year, I've been thinking about this blog and what I want to do with it. It's amazing to me that 2013 is my fourth year blogging. The time has flown. I do love the process of blogging, and over these past years the content of this blog has varied from the sometimes personal to the completely business aspects of my life and what I do. I will probably continue to touch on a bit of everything, but I am feeling now that I want to simplify. Not quite sure what that means exactly, but while this blog continues to change and evolve I thank you all for your interest and your support. I often don't know who I am touching with what I write here, but the very act of "putting it out there" is, I hope, making the world a little better. That's my goal, anyway.

So with that being said, here is my inspiration for today. Let's all make it a great day!

"If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."  —Roald Dahl