Friday, January 25, 2013

A Butterfly Thank-You


Hey there people! Even though it's wintertime I am for some reason really loving butterflies lately. This sweet card was created by the very cute and ever-talented Daniela Dobson from Impression Obsession's fab design team, and it features designs from two of my new clear sets, just released at CHA this month: Picture Frames (CL430), which includes full-size polaroid-style frames along with some cute photo-related phrases, and Thank You (CL427), which gives you more than ten cute and creative ways to say thanks! Click on over and get yours today. They're fun and very versatile! And thanks again Daniela for another amazing card. Love the colors, the elements, and the stitching. Love love love!
Yes, indeed it is wintertime, and I have been nursing a sore scratchy throat for the past couple of days so I am going right now to put on my warmies, get myself something soothing to drink, and curl up with a good book before bed. Nighty-night!

"Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire; it is the time for home."  —Edith Sitwell