Thursday, July 21, 2011

Quick CHA Upate!

I know - two posts in one day when I said I was really busy... well, I am busy (laundry, bathrooms, mopping, paying bills, watering plants, the fun never stops!) but I wanted to send out a quick link regarding the exciting CHA convention going on RIGHT NOW (wish I was there) in Chicago. Lots of new, cute and useful stamps are being released over at Impression Obsession. The new Fall/Winter catalog supplement can be found HERE. My new designs start on page 52, and they're also featured on the sample cards scattered throughout the catalog. Send me a comment and let me know what you think! I will also have more new designs coming out later in the Fall. Very excited! And please note that if you can't find Impression Obsession stamps in your town, you can order them online direct from IO. It's easy! All of IO's stamps are beautiful and all are made right here in the USA. They're the best! (shameless plug...)

OK, gotta run. Hugs!

"Art is a way to run away without leaving home."  —Twyla Tharp