Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Another Sneak...

Hi There. Today it's cloudy and the weather dudes are predicting thunder storms for tonight and tomorrow morning. That's strange weather for these parts at the end of June. But the clouds are bringing cooler weather with them and it's rather welcoming, actually. It got really hot really fast last week, so I'll take a couple of days in the 70's right about now.

And speaking of weather, I thought I'd share a sneak peek into a few of the new designs from my "get well" collection, which will be released by Impression Obsession at CHA next month in Chicago. This is a varied and fun collection that hopefully will find many uses.

And speaking of things to "get well" from, I just got off the phone scheduling some oral surgery that I get to have done in a couple of weeks. I am not looking forward to the procedure, but I am looking forward to the results when it's all done. Gotta keep the maintenance up! Getting older is not very fun sometimes...

OK, time to run. Stay cool!


"The greatest wealth is health."  —Virgil