Saturday, July 24, 2010

Heading Out...

Almost ready. My plane to Chicago leaves tomorrow morning at 6am, which means up and at 'em by 3am. Eewww. I wanted to be in bed by 8pm, which at this moment is 11 minutes from now. Won't make it. Now shooting for 8:30pm.

Before I go anywhere for one or more nights away from my family I always get just a touch nervous, and the what-ifs start coursing through my brain. I worry even when there's nothing to worry about - so when I'm gonna be on board a plane flying halfway across the country, well....... I love them so much that the thought of not returning for whatever reason is just too much to bear. OK - let's not even go there, sister! Anyhoo, in that light, I thought I'd share one of my designs that incorporates a quote that
sums up what I feel about my sweet hubby and chillins. They really are everything to me, even if I am a big grouch sometimes and don't show it like I should. Soooooooo - I love you Allreds! Be safe and be good while I'm away! See you soon.

"Whenever we safely land in a plane, we promise God a little something." —M. McLaughlin