Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Stamps in the Archivers Store!

While in Utah this past week I wandered into an Archiver's store and saw some of my clear stamp sets for sale! I've seen my stamps in stores before but it never fails to give me a thrill. The Archiver's company made a large buy of some of my stamp sets from Impression Obsession earlier this year and it's actually a pretty big deal, so it was of course exciting to see them in the store with my own eyes! Here are a few photos for your enjoyment. FYI, the sets they're selling are some fun word sets. Here's a list with links so you can have a closer look and maybe get some for your very own!

You are Amazing (CL424)
Family Reunion (CL440)
Going Postal (CL438)
Oz Collection II (CL432)
You are Beautiful (CL423)
Thank You (CL427)
Life is Good (CL436)
Love Never Fails (CL434


We just got home from our Utah trip late last night, so today is rest, laundry, hug my kids, etc. day. Have I mentioned before that the drive (11 hours) between here at Salt Lake City is not so fun? The Sierra Nevada mountains in California are beautiful, but I have to say that Interstate 80 across Nevada is boooor-ing! Good thing I had my sweet hubby to keep me company. We had a nice time visiting friends and family (Julie & Mike, you are the best hosts ever and always make us feel so welcome!), but of course it's oh-so-nice to be home! Okay, time to run. Go do something today that makes you happy!

"Believe in yourself! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."  —Norman Vincent Peale