Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Alive.


Okay, so I thought I had a cold but it was the flu and it was awful and let me tell you there were many times over the past seven or eight days that I seriously wanted to die. Ugh. I am starting to feel a little better but oh my has this been a tough one. I know in the scope of the world my little temporary illness is nothing, and I am very grateful for that, but it has definitely shut me right down and put some things into perspective, that's for sure.

So. Valentine's day is coming and while I am not huge on that sort of thing (we should show our love EVERY day, am I right? I shouldn't have to be told to show my love and spend money on gifts or insist that money be spent on me...), anyway, I thought I'd share a little something today. This will be available later this year as a rubber stamp, but for now here it is as a 5x7 printable. Let me know if you'd like a pdf, or an 8x10, or even another color. I'm easy that way.

Lots of things on my list to get caught up on, and I have almost no energy and I can't breathe very well, but I'd better get to it. Maybe. Just a little. Okay. Here goes. Enjoy your day!

"Where there is love there is life."  —Gandhi