Monday, January 9, 2012

Classy and Fabulous.

Good morning. I had a lovely weekend - how about you? It's 9:13am on this beautiful Monday morning and it's been a rather full day already. Lots going on, and lots to be done! I have just a few minutes here but thought I'd share some inspirational quotes from Coco Chanel that I found recently. I don't really know much about Coco Chanel and I am not quite certain she is a great role model (or maybe she is - like I said, I don't really know)... but she did say some good things, and that's what I want to share today. We women can often be hard on ourselves and we need to remember to love the person we see in the mirror. We should enjoy who we are and always strive for that inner peace. And if we can't find inner peace then we need to change something. Okay... anyway, here you go. Enjoy, and go love yourself a little bit today, and be sure to say something nice to someone else! And remember: eye contact!

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."

"Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door."

"Fashion fades; only style remains the same."

"Hard times arouse an instinctive desire for authenticity."

"To live is a wonderful thing."

                                 —Coco Chanel