Saturday, February 5, 2011

Moving is Hard...

I am tired. I can't find things. My back hurts. I miss Folsom. Rich feel the same way. And David. BUT... We are now living in our "new-old" house and I can just barely start to make out the pin-prick of light at the end of the tunnel. I think we will like it here. It will be a long and slow process, but there is hope. The move was difficult and exhausting and yes, I hurt my back because I am impatient and I try to do too much and my body does not cooperate, but THANK HEAVEN for Rich and for David and for all of the so-nice people from our church at both ends for helping load and unload multiple U-Haul loads. We literally could not have done it without you! And the sweet ladies of the Folsom 3rd Ward Relief Society who helped me clean the Folsom house last week when I could barely move or walk - you gals are angels!

When I am feeling better and I get myself a little organized I will post more. That's it for now, but stay tuned to hear about our exciting kitchen remodel in the works! Fun times!

PS: HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY to my baby boy David! On February 6, 1992 at 4:51 a.m. after nearly 24 hours of labor, David Michael Allred came into the world. I love you David! You are my boy. Forever.

"A baby is born with a need for love, and never outgrows it." —Frank A. Clark